Thursday, October 07, 2004

Another Blog!

Greetings, Viewers.

This may seem a little much, a little fast, but this is now my third blog on blogspot. Really, in a sense, it can be considered more a "tertiary" blog, than a blog on its own.

For those who don't know me yet from elsewhere, my primary blog is called "My Thoughtspace". That's where the majority of my posting is done, covering most of everything that pops in my head that has one of those "I've gotta blog about this!" lightbulbs with it.

My secondary blog is "BMW - Blog, Moan, and Whine". That's the ugly side of me, so to speak. Really pretty much a griping board for me, since I don't really like to post my gripes in my other blog.

And that now brings us here, to "My World In Pictures". AKA: My Photoblog. That's all this will be. There's a lot of pictures I'd like to share with you, and I just don't want to toss 'em all up on My Thoughtspace, and have it all cluttered-looking, so I'll put them here.

Hope you enjoy!

- Iszi

1 comment:

moggaless said...

This phenomena is what we call 'blog acquistion', and you aren't the only one who has it. So join the club and blog till you drop.

Take care!